ENAMO GRIP SAS is a two-part aliphatic polyurethane enamel, based on the same chemistry as the base formula of ENAMO GRIP, yet designed using a proprietary system to give the slick surface for resisting attachment of algae, debris and ice crystals, while having embedded nano-particles to resist deterioration of the coating surface from blown sand and birds. ENAMO GRIP SAS will self-level to an even and smooth finish. It is tough enough to withstand the abrasion of most wind-blown materials.
- For architectural and maintenance solutions that require the utmost in exterior durability and low dirt retention;
- For anti-graffiti protection;
- Inside exit tubes in industrial plants to resist accumulation or buildup;
- Exterior of boat hulls to resist barnacle and algae attachment;
- When a slick finish is needed, but toughness is required.
- ABS approved